Memorable moment

A moment that I will never forget is the time I went to Greenwich Mean Time in London.

It was a city that the prime meridian cut through. They had drawn a line where the Prime Meridian actually was. I put my left foot on the left side and my right foot on the right side. Somehow, incredibly I was on both sides of the world. I skipped from side to side. That was the fastest time I travelled from one hemisphere to another. It was an incredible feeling being able to be on both sides of the world at the same time. I wasn’t exactly feeling happy or sad, or any other feeling. That is why I chose to call this moment memorable because I will always remember the strangeness of that situation. My mom, uncle and cousin were also there. I do not know how they felt or reacted but I was just plain amazed. After we left I wanted to go back and be on both sides of the world at the same time. The experience was somehow exciting. I wanted to go back. I am really glad we visited that place. Lots of tourists were there. I recommend anyone who visits London to go. It is so fun!!

Comments

Popular Posts