Introduction to People

I ask you to take a person,
And undo their puzzle,
Find all the pieces; ingredients,
And write up a recipe,

Or scoop away at their soul,
To find the palette of character within,

I say try on their experiences,
See what they fit like,

Or step inside their shoes,
And walk through their life,

I want you to breathe in their memories,
Feel the rhythm of their heart,
And see the world through their eyes,

But all you want to do,
Is steal their inner beauty,
Rob them of their dreams,
Trample on their hopes,
Before even knowing their name,

You criticize their outer layer,
Cast them aside,
Before taking the time to consider,
The treasure buried deep inside.

Comments

  1. Amazing to read Rohila !! I have started feeding the fish in this web page often also i recommend ya blog to some of my friends ;) keep it up..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts