If I Were a Song

If I were a song,
I would be bright, enlivening, and merry,
spreading love, light, warmth, and joy,
surging and scrambling like a stream,
into the hearts of my audience,
blooming, blossoming, bursting like a flower,
unfolding and opening like the pages of a book,
but with thrilling notes instead of words,
I would be colorful, carefree, calm, and cool,
like a mini, modest, golden sun,
I would frisk, bound, caper like a rabbit,
or sail, shoot, soar like an eagle,
never stumbling, never staggering,
an elegant, exquisite, never ending melody,
I would be resounding, ringing, resonating,
my harmonious, melodious, rythmic sound,
seeming to break, breach, fracture the silence,
overflowing with a magical, eerie feel, or substance,
unheard of, unseen,
that which is beyond comprehension,
that which can only be defined by two words,
a song.

Comments

Popular Posts